Thursday, 29 January 2015

Sebelum ke MRSM


Assalamualaikum,,

"you can be the peanut butter to my jelly,
you can be the be the butterflies i can feel in my belly,
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate,
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date"

just pembuka bicara. :)

well, preparation to go to MRSM banyaak sangaat!! naik kesian aku tengok my mum struggling beli tu beli ni. actually, i cant get it. why to much money used for entering MRSM? demo, MRSM ni untuk murid golongan sederhana. its like, aku wondering lah. wtever, proceed to wht i had buy. 

LET SEE.

1. Bag Travel. (easy to pack my clothes and no need to buy it anymore for my upcoming university life. it about RM56.

2. Sport Shoes. (i always dreaming to have a sport shoes. it was my time to have it. but, my shoes is not my taste. seriously. the price about, RM54.

3. Pvc Shoes. (argh, i love my canvas shoes more. but, just accept it. it kind of cute with black pvc shoes!. RM39

4. Socks? (should i tell this kind of thing?)

5. track bottom. (for sport events. i really shiranai *hate sports especially running events!)

6. School Uniform. (still not having chance to buy them. it was bleich colour i think? and blue. 

7. Hostel things. (like baldi, shampoo, toothbrush and etc)




LETS STOP.

i think some more thing need to buy. but i forget about it. actually, excited and worried were all mixed in my feeling. i afraid i cant used to be in hostels. i never apart from my parents actually, *except my holiday to PERAK

i also afraid i cant catch up what the teachers taught. 

whatever. actually, i dont like writing my enrty in english actually. but i need to get used in english. seriously! -.-

1 comment :

  1. Assalammualaikum and Hye :)
    Saya sedang mencari sponsor :)
    Tiada syarat dikenakan :)
    Sudi tak nak sponsor? :)
    Sebarang detail bolehlah ke blog saya http://sweethotlovers.blogspot.com/2015/03/pencarian-sponsor-contest-wear-it-right.html :)
    Jika sudi, sila komen di entri tersebut. Syukran jiddan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ask something! I will REPLY of course. <3 #dance